OSHA points about that American businesses loss $40 billion a year in reduced employee production due to the indoor air quality. EPA tells us that the indoor air can be 3-5 times worse than the outside air, and that Americans spend 90% of their time indoors.
- Green Business Field of Flower
- Little Cracks in Your Sustainability Plan
- Green Hotel Minimalism
- What Makes a Green Hotel … Green?
- So, What is Green IT Anyway?
- Recycling Options for Green Business
- Skids, Trays, and Packaging for the Green Business
- Junk Mail and the Green Business
- The Biometric Timeclock is a Green Idea
- Green Office Plants that Eat VOCs