One of the big missing pieces in the success of the Green business community is to “Give Green a Chance.” (a la John Lennon). On the serious side, “Buying Green” is simply good ethics when companies is asking its customers to “Buy Green” from them. To make this happen in a seamless fashion, we have composed a basic text that we encourage your firm to insert into all RFPs and Contract bids.
Tag Archives: green ethics
- Green Business Field of Flower
- Little Cracks in Your Sustainability Plan
- Green Hotel Minimalism
- What Makes a Green Hotel … Green?
- So, What is Green IT Anyway?
- Recycling Options for Green Business
- Skids, Trays, and Packaging for the Green Business
- Junk Mail and the Green Business
- The Biometric Timeclock is a Green Idea
- Green Office Plants that Eat VOCs