I was reminded of this issue when I visited yet another hotel where I found the customer notice, “Help Save Water, Help Save the World.” Essentially, it instructed the guests to throw used towels on the floor so that not all towels need to be laundered. Other times we are told to not request bed linen changes every day. Neither request is a problem for me, so I accept the challenge to be a [...]
- Green Business Field of Flower
- Little Cracks in Your Sustainability Plan
- Green Hotel Minimalism
- What Makes a Green Hotel … Green?
- So, What is Green IT Anyway?
- Recycling Options for Green Business
- Skids, Trays, and Packaging for the Green Business
- Junk Mail and the Green Business
- The Biometric Timeclock is a Green Idea
- Green Office Plants that Eat VOCs